Coater Operator Trainee
March 20, 2017
Are you a helpful, conscientious person who follows through with details? Are you someone who is concerned with accuracy and having proper training needed to become an expert? Do you prefer a professional workplace where the focus is on details and getting things “right”? If this is you, we need you as a Coating Assistant and to become a valued member of our manufacturing team!
Our Coater Operators are critical for working our coating lines to produce high-quality and consistent materials according to process specifications and quality control standards.
Here are some examples of the actual work your day would include.
• Ensure proper setup of coating equipment according to process specifications and quality standards
• Monitor processes to maintain efficiency and compliance with manufacturing specification.
• Disassemble coating equipment for cleaning and changeover, maintain cleanliness of work environment.
• Ensure proper labeling of materials
• Complete paperwork and review (Job Packets, daily production and environmental forms) for accuracy.
• Communicate with Coater Operator and Supervisor(s) regarding ongoing process issues
• Communicate clearly with team members regarding production concerns and status to ensure continuity with quality process.
• Record and communicate process improvements/suggestion to management
• Train team members on current and new processes
To be successful in this role, you need to have a certain amount of knowledge and skills:
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds without mechanical assist
• Mechanical aptitude and strong technical capabilities, ability to think outside box and anticipate issues / needs to keep coater running.
• Must possess competency in basic math skills, reading gauges, counters and tape measures
• Must have reliable transportation and good attendance/punctuality
• Must be willing/able to work overtime as required
• Must be flexible to accept new assignments and respond quickly to plant issues
• Must be able to obtain a forklift operating license
• Must maintain a SAFE and CLEAN work environment
• 10 hour shifts M-T with overtime as required.
Drytac is an international manufacturer of adhesive-coated products, including graphic films, window films, double-sided tapes, self-adhesive print media, label stock, industrial adhesives, and heat-activated and pressure-sensitive laminates and mounting adhesives. Drytac can also create unique customized adhesive products to customer specifications. For more information, please visit www.drytac.com or www.drytaccoating.com.
To apply for this job please send your resume to email@example.com
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)