April 21, 2017
Supremex Inc., Canada’s largest envelope manufacturer, is currently looking for a competitive, high-energy Sales Rep to manage customer relationships by developing assigned accounts and prospecting for new customers.
In this position, the successful candidate will represent the Company in a professional manner while finding, quoting, and closing new business opportunities from assigned accounts and new clients. The Sales Rep will maintain good customer relationships with clients and liaison with the customer on various matters including: credit worthiness, needs assessment, order fulfillment, delivery, and invoicing.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and an understanding of customer requirements and expectations
• Developing new business on an ongoing basis
• Developing pricing and pricing models
• Proactively assessing the needs and requirements of the account base and initiating appropriate steps to ensure needs/requirements are fulfilled and sales grow is achieved
• Coordinating customer orders with a Sales Coordinator
• Collaborating harmoniously with internal manufacturing and support staff throughout the order fulfillment and problem resolution process for customers, including: quality issues, credit collection and management, etc.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic performer with a “can do” attitude and strong relationship building skills. You are looking to advance your sales career with a solid, well-respected industry leader that rewards hard-work, dedication and commitment. As a strong communicator, you must work with multiple touch points internally and within accounts, and have the ability to balance the needs of the client and our production facilities. You have appropriate computer skills and are comfortable dealing at any level within an organization. You must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team under minimal supervision.
• 2 to 3 years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success
• Professional demeanor
• Effective listening, business communication (verbal and written), presentation, and negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal and face-to-face relationship building skills in multi levels of accounts
• Cool under pressure and able to deal with people with diplomacy and tact
• Intermediate computer skills required, with proficiency in Power Point and Excel
• Effective time management skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Able to multi-task and perform basic math functions
• Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle and be willing to travel
We offer a very comprehensive compensation package beyond just base salary, including commissions & incentives, excellent group benefits, Company pension plan, and Employee Profit Sharing Program.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume & cover letter to Human Resources.
Supremex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Supremex is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Supremex will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)