April 21, 2017
Canada’s largest envelope manufacturer has a great opportunity for an energetic, career-minded, self-motivated Senior Sales Coordinator to join their dynamic team!
The main aim of this role is to create and maintain a trustworthy relationship with our valued clients by providing courteous, knowledgeable and timely responses to all customer inquiries. The Sales Coordinator is an extension of the Account Manager, and in addition to providing service and support, they also enhance sales by providing the customer with options and solutions to meet their specific requirements as well as recognizing opportunities to provide alternative solutions to existing clients.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining a relationship with the client and an understanding of customer requirements and expectations
• Responding to all customer inquiries regarding pricing, delivery, specifications, order expediting, etc. and provides information in a timely manner
• Receiving and accurately processing customer transactions such as orders, releases, or returns
• Communicating and implementing all terms of sales contracts and company policies (i.e. freight, minimum order, returns, etc.)
• Monitoring orders throughout the system, including regular order follow-up to ensure timely delivery and expedites as needed
• Collaborating harmoniously with internal manufacturing and support staff, as well as, external vendors throughout the order fulfillment and problem resolution process for customers, including: logistics, quality issues, credit collection and management, etc.
• Ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction and resolving any complaints
• Assisting with report preparation (as required by Customer) i.e. inventory reports
• Responsible for keeping all contact and information systems up to date, accurate, and complete
• Performing other related duties and participating in special projects as assigned
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate with excellent interpersonal and time management skills to effectively oversee and respond to customer requirements. Candidates must also be highly organized, detail oriented, have the ability to prioritize & multitask, and be proficient with computers.
• Relevant customer service or coordination experience in a manufacturing environment working directly with customers preferred
• Basic, working knowledge of printing and/or converting, and understanding of graphics arts a definite asset
• Accuracy with managing data and attention to detail
• Must have excellent organizational skills for fast paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with customers and internal staff
• Good business communication skills; both oral & written
• Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact
• Intermediate computer skills required in MSOffice. AX Dynamics experience an asset
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, follow-up, and meet tight timelines
• Effective time management skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Customer service focused
• Proven creative problem solving abilities
• Able to perform business math (basic algebra, compute rate, ratio, etc.)
• Self motivated, enthusiastic, high energy, team player focused on the goals of the organization
• Pleasant telephone manner and professional appearance
A progressive management team strives to provide superior and innovative services, with the reward of a stable and successful business. You'll love being a part of the friendly and dynamic Supremex team.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume & cover letter to Human Resources.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.supremex.com
Supremex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Supremex is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Supremex will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request.