Reverb Litho and Design
October 13, 2017
Small Print company /service provider is looking to hire a full time versatile Prepress Specialist/Digital Press Operator. The candidate must have 3 to 5 years minimum experience in the printing industry (Litho/Digital printing).
Ideal Candidates must have the following requirements:
- Excellent listening, communication, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills so that they may communicate and work well with co-workers and clients.
- Manage all production aspects of print jobs including checking and pre-flight of files, creating & checking layout, bleeds, trapping, image format, high- res imagery and colour model. Attention to detail, especially for colour and text proofing is essential.
- Proficiency in QuarkXPress 9, CSCC 2017: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign for Mac OS.
- Daily tasks will include the preparation of print ready files, sending proofs to clients, follow-up. Must be knowledgeable in the methods of conventional print/digital print production including software, hardware, colour separation and printing as it applies to a CTP system. Troubleshooting and sending customer supplied files to Harlequin RIP, making minor changes to existing files, checking ripped files and plates to ensure proper imaging is a must.
- Experience in operating a Xerox digital press (Versant 80) would be an asset.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)