October 20, 2017
Webcom is looking for visionary employees who thrive in a stimulating fast paced environment with growth potential. We are an equal opportunity employer and we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package.
About Webcom Inc.
Webcom is a leading Canadian print solutions provider servicing the North American market for over 40 years. With a long history of technology leadership, Webcom offers innovative print solutions to address the challenges of high inventory and production costs. Webcom has invested $30 million in new digital inkjet presses, frontend technology and finishing equipment since 2011. Webcom operates out of a 170,000-square foot manufacturing plant located in Toronto and employs 200 people.
This position is ideal for someone with specific experience working on HP roll to roll (HP T300 and HP T360) digital presses. The Digital Operator needs to have a technical mindset with a strong ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2 – 4 years of experience on a roll to roll press is required
• 2 – 4 years of experience as Heat set 2nd operator experience
• Secondary/High School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
• Troubleshooting experience and strong mechanical aptitude
• Basic literacy and numeracy skills to follow work order instructions and produce to count
• Team player
• Experience performing quality checks on own work
• Responsible for the operation of digital format printers.
• Responsible for making plates for all offset presses on an as needed basis.
• At times, may be responsible for making plates while monitoring a job running on a digital press.
• Read, understand and follow work orders.
• Set-up jobs according to paper type etc.
• Review files thoroughly before setting up job.
• Run set-up calibrations and take necessary action.
• Ensure full quality control is performed on all finished products.
• Able to run finishing equipment optimally.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com noting the job title. Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted.
Webcom encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)