Aylmer Express Graphics Group
March 13, 2018
The Aylmer Express Graphics Group is seeking a Print Production Coordinator for its 29” and digital facility in Aylmer Ontario. This position is responsible for the daily planning, execution and project management of the company's print production process from planning to delivery.
• schedule and manage workflow for prepress, press, outside vendors, bindery and shipping
• maintain a work in progress report, and communicate clearly and professionally with staff, providing regular updates as required
• schedule and monitor outside services
• assume responsibility for the quality and efficiency of production
• track and order supplies as needed
• ensure regular maintenance of equipment and building, and general housekeeping to maintain a safe work environment
• thorough understanding of all print processes
• ability to manage workflow dynamics and prioritize with emphasis on customer service
• attention to detail with strong communications and telephone skills
• ability to multi-task and manage resources to complete projects in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
• creative problem solving and initiative
• excellent computer skills
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
AE Graphics Group is an equal opportunities employer. Accommodation is available for applicants with a disability. Selected applicants may request accommodation for interview.
Please submit your resume in confidence to:
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)