Digital Helper (GEP)
3480 Pharmacy Ave. Scarborough, ON
May 01, 2018
Are you looking to develop your career in Digital Print manufacturing? This role is ideal for someone who has experience in a print production environment! The Digital Helper is responsible for helping Operators on the GEP finishing equipment.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Previous print manufacturing experience
• Secondary/High School Diploma(OSSD) or equivalent
• Folding equipment experience
• Cut sheet finishing equipment experience
• Machine set up experience preferably in a print environment
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work ALL SHIFTS (days, afternoons, nights) and continental shift
• Strong problem solving ability
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the job title.
Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Webcom encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)