3480 Pharmacy Ave. Scarborough, ON
May 01, 2018
This position is ideal for someone with specific experience working on HP roll to roll (HP T300 and HPT360) digital presses. The Digital Operator needs to have a technical mindset with a strong ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2 – 4 years of experience on a roll to roll press is required
• 2 – 4 years of experience as Heat set 2nd operator experience
• Secondary/High School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
• Troubleshooting experience and strong mechanical aptitude
• Basic literacy and numeracy skills to follow work order instructions and produce to count
• Team player
• Experience performing quality checks on own work
• Responsible for the operation of digital format printers.
• Responsible for making plates for all offset presses on an as needed basis.
• At times, may be responsible for making plates while monitoring a job running on a digital press.
• Read, understand and follow work orders.
• Set-up jobs according to paper type etc.
• Review files thoroughly before setting up job.
• Run set-up calibrations and take necessary action.
• Ensure full quality control is performed on all finished products.
• Ability to work ALL SHIFTS (days, afternoons, nights) and CONTINENTAL SHIFT
• Able to run finishing equipment optimally.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com noting the job title.
Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Webcom encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)