Production and Logistics Coordinator
Direction Printing & Communications
May 08, 2018
Direction is looking to add an employee to help with workload in the production coordination and logistics areas.
Position would involve 2 sides:
- Managing projects from initial client artwork screening, to creating production emails/dockets
- Working through proofing process
- Establishing timeline and then keeping tabs on all current projects moving through production (including regular following-up with production staff as well as client on timelines and shipping details)
- Finalizing details for shipping
- Assist in shipping various projects from various suppliers to Direction or to client directly (follow-ups for proper shipping preparation/waybills, booking shipments, tracking shipments etc.)
- Working with projects that are produced or come in to Direction's location to get ready for shipping (this would include getting/checking samples, checking qty's for orders/boxes, re-boxing if needed, preparation for logistics/couriers)
- Position will require lifting/moving boxes and working with shipping materials (office location, no forklifts/docks etc.)
- Position would require working via email/web to book shipments and track
Position would be working in an office environment. Basic computer experience required (email and general Office programs). Own vehicle and location in the Kitchener area strongly preferred.
Preference for a candidate with both production AND logistics coordination previous experience (but having one or the other would be acceptable).
If you fit this description and the job looks to be something you're interested in doing, please feel free to email your resume to email@example.com
We will contact any candidates we wish to discuss further with, but please do not drop off resumes or phone in.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)