3480 Pharmacy Ave
June 27, 2018
This role is ideal for someone who has started their career as an estimator and would like to continue to grow in the position! The successful candidate must have experience in estimating in a print production environment, excellent researching, negotiating and numeracy skills, and be highly analytical with well-developed critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Degree in Business Management or Graphic Communications Management
• 3 to 5 years of related work experience
• Strong ability to develop relationships and pricing strategies with external suppliers and has a good understanding of all facets of print processes
• Developed understanding of automated estimating / job planning system
• Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
• Determines the costs involved with producing and selling books and then relating that information to customers and project managers.
• Responsible for costing of complex estimates that are not priced through Webcom’s automated estimating system.
• Responsible for the costing process with a focus on job planning since the estimator will provide the foundation for the various job plan activities.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the job title. Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Webcom encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)