3480 Pharmacy Ave. Scarborough, ON
September 07, 2018
This role is ideal for someone who has spent their career operating sheetfed presses and is comfortable working rotating shifts. If you are comfortable working independently within a broader team environment, this role is for you!
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of sheetfed experience
• Knowledge of SM74 Heidelberg press
• Knowledge and skills in offset printing
• Secondary/High School Diploma or equivalent
• Mechanical skills to troubleshoot the press
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to make independent decisions
• Ability to read and understand work orders
• Computer skills (able to use email, Manufacturing Information System, and shop floor data collection system)
• Ability to work night shifts (11PM-7AM)
• Ensure standards are met by examining ink settings, register, and plates.
• Monitor ink levels, register, and plates, and correcting any problems.
• Responsible for press maintenance including changing and wrapping dampeners, cleaning and setting ink fountains, monitoring PH levels, and changing ink rollers, blankets and belts etc.
• Check copies to ensure that quality standards are met, eg. colours, trim, page numbers, readability etc.
• Follow work order instructions and deliver printed product to specifications.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com noting the job title.
Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Webcom encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)