Senior Account Manager - Bilingual
Labelink Products Inc
November 20, 2018
BILINGUAL SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - MONTREAL
Labelink has been recognized as a leader in the Canadian label and flexible packaging industry. Our primary mission is to provide fast service, top quality product and exceptional service to customer requests. We are seeking a Senior Account Manager for our Montreal location.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Account Manager is to sell and promote Labelink's products to new customers, to acquire new business opportunities from existing customers and to develop and maintain long-term relationships. The Senior Account Manager must grow the business with a solid understanding of its strategy and mission, its market, its production processes and its products. He/she must be a relationship expert between external clients and internal clients.
• Develop new accounts (prospecting); actively search for relevant sources to solicit sales opportunities
and to track progress.
• Develop an business plan for major accounts that are aligned with the company's growth strategy.
• Document and customize customer procedures in the internal ERP system to optimize work processes
and understanding of specifications.
• Identify and understand customer needs by providing the best technical and cost solutions.
• Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of the printing environment and understand the
evolution of the market to propose proactive solutions adapted to the client's and organization's
• Understand the cost / margin model of the company to negotiate win-win and effective agreements
for all parties.
• Participate in the resolution of customer complaints by collaborating with the quality department to
determine the cause and develop constructive solutions to avoid non- conformities.
• Technical knowledge in the label and flexible packaging industry and expertise in the graphic chain.
• Strong sales, negotiation and creativity skills
• Sound decision-making, organization and planning skills, including business plan development.
• Direction of leadership: proactivity and autonomy to make decisions.
• Sense of customer service and problem solving.
• Demonstrated ability to create, develop and maintain excellent business relationships.
• Must have strong oral and written French and English communication skills.
If you possess the above and are energetic, persistent and have a passion for success, you may forward your resume in French to email@example.com
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)