Webcom, a Division of Marquis Book Printing Inc.
3480 Pharmacy Ave. Scarborough, ON
December 20, 2018
Are you looking to develop your career in Digital Print manufacturing? This is a fantastic opportunity to learn or develop your skills on some of the finest printers. The Digital Helper will be responsible for helping Operators on the HP T300 digital press.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Previous print manufacturing experience
• Secondary/High School Diploma(OSSD) or equivalent
• Folding equipment experience
• Cut sheet finishing equipment experience
• Machine set up experience preferably in a print environment
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work continental shift (12 hours) and all shifts (days, afternoons, nights)
• Ability to work rotating shifts
• Excellent ability to stay organized and pay attention to detail
• Excellent at carrying out work instructions and able to ask questions when needed
• Basic use of manufacturing databases and MS Office including Word and Excel
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the job title. Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted.
Marquis encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)