Webcom, a Division of Marquis Book Printing Inc.
3480 Pharmacy Ave. Scarborough, ON
December 24, 2018
Are you looking to develop your career in Bindery in Print Manufacturing? We have a great opportunity for a Bindery Operator who will be responsible for operation of Bindery equipment.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3 – 5 years of related experience in bindery
• Basic understanding of the print industry and manufacturing
• Able to work all shifts including continental shift
• Able to lift up to 45 lbs
• Very good problem solving and decision making skills
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Excellent ability to stay organized and pay attention to detail
• Excellent at carrying out work instructions and able to ask questions when needed
• Operate collator, cutter, folder, mechanical binding equipment, and stitcher
• Obtain work orders and determine specifications for upcoming jobs
• Review work orders with crew at the beginning of each shift
• Check spine thickness and ensuring books are fed into machine and glued properly
• Monitor and chart the flow of work through the production process
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com noting the job title. Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Marquis encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)