Large Format Digital Print Operator
February 04, 2019
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Print Operator works within TI Group standards for quality and performance to perform specific and general printing duties.
We are looking for a midnight shift, 12am to 8:30am for a total of 40 hrs/week.
We’re a leader in integrated visual communications that provides strategic, cost-effective solutions for our clients. We’re passionate about keeping up with the latest digital technology so we can offer our clients the best.
How You’ll Get Results
• Prepare varieties of printing materials, ink and tools.
• Organizing workload to meet deadlines and have best productivity and use of materials.
• Willingness to work and help other shifts and departments as required.
• Liaise and Supervisor and co-workers to ensure supply of required materials.
• Check printed substrates for Defect, Print Quality and Color.
• Carefully read and understand work orders and docket requirements.
• Maintain machines in good condition to reduce down time and printing problems.
• Post-secondary education. Including college or university in graphics field.
Years of Experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Large Format graphics or related discipline.
• Machine cleanliness and basic day-to-day maintenance.
• Operate within Quality and Health & Safety guidelines according to company policy.
• Maintain a strong operational knowledge of all production equipment.
• Communicate and pass on clear information to next shift / next printing operator.
• Willingness to learn new equipment as required.
• RIP softwares: Caldera, Agfa Asanti
• Large Format Digital printing machines: HP, Agfa
• Strong understanding of brands and grades of different substrates.
• Good eye for color.
• Computer literate.
• Able to resolve issues that are press related.
• Getting machine set-up in a timely manner and prepare stocks
Behavioural Competencies (TI Group Values)
• Organized and responsible with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
• Methodical and good attention to details.
• Able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to multi task and works well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Collaborative, share new ideas, explores new methods.
• Strong communication skills
• Physically fit and capable of handling different types of materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Available for unscheduled additional hours and different shifts of work.
• Required to work on weekend overtime.
Job Type: Full Time/Hourly
This position offers a comprehensive package. To learn more about our company, please visit www.tigroup.ca Please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com and reference Large Format Digital Print Operator in the subject line no later than 5:00 PM (EST) on February 8th, 2019.
TI Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, citizenship, colour, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristics and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)