Cutter / Bindery operator
Sun Printing House Ltd.
North York, Ontario
February 13, 2019
Sun Printing House Ltd. is looking to hire a full time Cutter Operator to join their team.
The Cutter Operator is responsible for operating cutting machines, producing high quality printing jobs, to meet customer and company expectations, in a cost-effective manner while meeting strict deadlines.
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience operating a cutter in a commercial printing environment
Job Duties and General Expectations:
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Communicate effectively with manufacturing personnel
• Meet company and departmental standards, including: Customer Requirements, Compliance, Safety, Quality, etc.
Position Specific Skills & Competencies:
• Follow team leader instructions for Bindery processes
• Ability to cut a variety of jobs, including business cards
• Ability to assist with special projects, including step books and crossovers
• Perform daily, monthly and quarterly maintenance on cutting machines
• Keep jobs and production floor clean and organized
• Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to push/pull loaded pallet jacks and/or rolling carts
Interested parties please e-mail resume to email@example.com
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)