Direction Printing & Communications
March 15, 2019
Direction Printing & Communications has been providing offset, digital & large format printing solutions since 1995 years throughout Ontario. We offer complimentary services such as design & marketing, fulfillment, mailing and websites to our clients. We focus on creating the best possible buying experience, along with bringing the best pricing and quality to the table for them.
We are looking for a new team member! Someone with sales experience and a real enjoyment of account development and then management. Someone who is self-motivated and independent, but still likes to work as part of smaller team environment. You should really enjoy finding new prospects, then turning them into customers, as that will be the focus at the beginning of your employment. You then move into maintaining that lead pipeline and managing converted leads, ending up being more of an account manager for those accounts you work to develop. Of course there will always be room for new business development as well. Other house accounts may also be given to you to manage, but the focus is on new customer development and then retention. We allow our sales staff flexibility with mark-ups and offer an aggressive profit-based commission structure to reward the salesperson who can get the best margins on a project.
Ideal experience and skills we are looking for in a candidate:
• Top-notch communication skills with a strong work ethic
• Sales experience is definitely necessary; salary will depend on how much you bring to the table - but print sales is an asset that will help get you to the top of the pile
• Organization is important – Being able to juggle follow-ups, client quotes requests, estimation requests, orders and emails will be a big part of your success.
• Understanding of printing in general (terminology, spec’s, options etc.)
• Being able to find new business leads and convert to sales
• Personal drive to do your job well and get satisfaction in your success
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Overall positive, pleasant & personable, sense of humour and ability to work well with others
• General computer proficiency (Email, Contact Management software, MS Office etc.)
• Valid driver’s licence and vehicle (for client meetings when the need arises)
If this sounds like you and what you’re looking for, please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email only please, no drop-ins or phone calls. We will review all resumes but only those candidates that meet our requirements will be contacted for the next step.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)