Customer Service Representative
PBI - Printing By Innovation Inc.
April 01, 2019
PBI – Printing By Innovation Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing and progressive Commercial Print Companies providing the best customer service, quality and value. We are a top tier full service printing company with NEW state-of-the-art production equipment, and fulfillment services. We believe that managing our processes under one roof helps to improve our overall execution and commitment to the “Customer Experience”. We are committed to “going the extra mile ” ……always.
The Customer Service Representative with drive for excellence and the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment. The role of the Customer Service Rep demands clear attention to detail in a deadline driven environment. The CSR is responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
• Responsible for interaction with multiple clients and managing day-to-day workflow
• Ensure outstanding customer service is provided by developing rapport and strengthening relationships with key customers
• Consult with clients on the best ways to meet their printing and marketing needs
• Prepare dockets for print production and track workflow for same
• Adhere to production schedules
• Be capable of working in a team environment to meet client deadlines
• Have a very keen eye for detail and exceptional quality control skills
• This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Experience as a CSR in the print industry is preferred but not required. Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be skilled at working with MS Office Suite. Experience with Google docs and PACE software is an asset. The ideal candidate would also have a strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills.
If you would like the opportunity to join the PBI Team, please forward your resume to HR@pbiinc.ca.
PBI is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier free recruitment and selection processes. PBI is committed to providing equitable treatment to all with respect to barrier-free employment and accommodation without discrimination. PBI will provide accommodation for applicants in all aspects of the hiring process, up to the point of undue hardship. If you have an accommodation need, please contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
The incumbent shall comply with all Health & Safety Policies and Practices for this position in the workplace.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)