June 03, 2019
ISLAND PRESS (BERMUDA)
We’re Looking for an Exceptional Account Manager with Industry Knowledge and Drive!
Island Press Ltd. has a Full-time opportunity for an experienced, dynamic Account Manager to join its Commercial Print Division – bringing an exciting group of products and solutions to a wide variety of business clients in Bermuda.
Opening New Accounts and Keeping Old Ones…NO PROBLEM!
As our newest Account builder, you have demonstrated the ability to open new doors as well as manage and grow existing accounts. You are responsive, knowledgeable and able to provide an exceptional customer experience to achieve results!
Communication is KEY!
You strive to be customer-facing and active in the field as much as possible. Whether on the phone or face-to-face, your “can-do” attitude; exceptional communication skills and ability to engage customers are valuable assets. You’ll be eager to utilize the business tools and resources at your disposal to ensure accelerated account development; ease of workflow; and long-term success.
Your professional manner, ability to prospect and on-going commitment to customer satisfaction will ensure you meet revenue targets on a consistent basis. This is a performance-based role where you will be measured and compensated on individual sales results.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years Print Sales/Account Management experience and strong working knowledge of offset, digital and large format technologies and related finishing solutions
• Experience in a similar role providing consultative selling services for design, development and preparation of print and print-related products
• Ability to identify and close new business opportunities
• Strong customer interaction and presentation skills
• Own transportation and valid driver’s license
• Flexibility to relocate outside Canada
Only those candidates meeting all requirements as stated in this advert will be considered. This is not a training position.
Contact Us Today to Build a REMARKABLE Career at Island Press!
Please submit your resume to:
Bermuda Press (Holdings) Ltd.
P.O. Box HM 1025, Hamilton HMDX.
Closing Date: June 30, 2019
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)