Digital Helper (Hunkeler)
Webcom, a division of Marquis Book Printing Inc.
3480 Pharmacy Ave, Toronto, ON M1W 2S7
June 13, 2019
Enthused about moving to the future of book manufacturing?
Webcom is looking for a Digital Helper (Hunkeler)!
Webcom, a Division of Marquis Book Printing Inc., is looking for visionary employees who thrive in a stimulating fast paced environment with growth potential. We are an equal opportunity employer and we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package.
About Webcom, a Division of Marquis Book Printing Inc.
Marquis’ Webcom division is a leading Canadian print solutions provider servicing the North American market for over 40 years. With a long history of technology leadership, Webcom offers innovative print solutions to address the challenges of high inventory and production costs. Webcom has invested $30 million in new digital inkjet presses, frontend technology and finishing equipment since 2011. Webcom operates out of a 170,000-square foot manufacturing plant located in Toronto and employs 170 people.
About Marquis Book Printing Inc.
Established in 1937, Marquis is Canada’s largest book manufacturer, offering the best solutions in the field of publishing and communications to thousands of content owners in Canada, the United States and Europe. Marquis has experienced solid growth exceeding 200% in the last five years. Today our team accounts for more than 600 employees in six business locations across Canada: Montmagny, Quebec City, Louiseville, Sherbrooke, Montreal, and Toronto.
Are you looking to develop your career in Digital Print manufacturing? This is a fantastic opportunity to learn or develop your skills on some of the finest printers. The Digital Helper will be responsible for helping Operators on the Hunkeler digital press.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Previous print manufacturing experience, preferred
• Secondary/High School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
• Folding equipment experience, preferred
• Cut sheet finishing experience preferably in a print environment
• Machine set up experience preferably in a print environment
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work rotating continental shift (12 hour days, 7am to 7pm and nights 7pm to 7am) and all rotating shifts (days, afternoons, nights, weekends)
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Excellent ability to stay organized and pay attention to details
• Excellent at carrying out work instructions and able to ask questions when needed
• Basic use of manufacturing databases and MS Office including Word and Excel
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com noting the job title. Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Marquis encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)