Large Format Specialist – Sign Printing & Installation
The Bermuda Press (Holdings) Limited
September 09, 2019
Are you highly motivated, detail oriented, creative and hard-working? Are you eager to learn and looking to join an established and growing company who can help you build an exciting career? We’re looking for talented candidates who are focused on teamwork, task completion, and customer satisfaction to join our team as a Large Format Specialist.
Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with the Sales Manager, the Large Format Specialist is responsible for all aspects of sign production and installation. The ideal candidate is a detail- oriented team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and is determined to complete every project to exacting standards.
• Working with the sales and management team to provide sign solutions for clients.
• Inspecting artwork files to ensure proper set-up for accurate output.
• Producing the jobs that are accurate and meet customer expectations and meet delivery deadlines.
• Performing finishing operations such as laminating, cutting, mounting printed materials to substrates, affixing grommets, and installing pull-up banners.
• Performing quality assurance checks throughout process to ensure the highest standard of finished work.
• Loading and transporting signage to destination and installing signage in compliance with the work order
• Preparing surfaces such as windows and walls for signage application -- including removing existing signage and removing any existing residue
• Ensuring no waste is left behind after installation and obtaining client signs-off on the installation.
• Coordinating multiple jobs simultaneously, efficiently, and prioritizing the work each day to be cost-effective and to meet client driven deadlines.
• Performing routine cleaning and maintenance on equipment.
• Following and adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Performing all other duties as may be assigned from time to
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge computer graphics programs including
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Able to work diligently to meet critical deadlines
• Able to stand for extended periods of time and lift loads of 50lbs
• Knowledge of Large Format printers and cutters, roll to roll
lamination equipment and Rollover laminating table would be
• 1 to 2 years’ experience printing and installing signage an asset
Interested applicants may apply to the HR Manager, C/O The Bermuda Press (Holdings) Limited, 2 Par-la-Ville Road, Hamilton HM 08 or email: email@example.com. Please include a current resume, cover letter and 2 professional references from previous employers.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)