Franchise Support Coordinator
Lead Search Group
September 12, 2019
New opportunity to join an established leader in print industry as an Franchise Support Coordinator/Administrative Assistant in Vaughan. Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will provide national support to franchisees. Experience working in the print industry is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service and support to franchisees, customers, and teams.
- Building long-lasting, strong partnerships with franchises.
- Providing guidance, support, and solutions as required to meet customer needs, organizational brand guidelines, growth objectives and profitability goals.
- Ensuring brand compliance to maintain consistency and integrity throughout the organization.
- Assisting with the delivery of regional and local training programs.
- Training new franchisees on pricing, equipment, systems, etc.
- Planning and executing annual franchise conference and top performance events.
- Preparing franchise and disclosure documents.
- Supporting National Accounts.
- Providing administrative support to the President.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
The ideal candidate offers:
- 2+ years of experience in the print industry (required).
- An entrepreneurial spirit and experience working with franchise systems.
- A warm, outgoing, engaging attitude.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- An action-oriented approach, and proven track record of delivering results and achieving objectives.
- The ability to travel as needed.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES KINDLY CONTACT: email@example.com
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)