Pre Press Operator
Pronto Reproductions Ltd.
November 30, 2017
Pronto Reproductions Ltd. is an energetic and industry leading printing company located in Mississauga, Ontario. We specialize in offset and digital printing, and offer full bindery and finishing services. We are currently looking to hire a new Pre Press Operator.
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
As Pre Press operator you will be responsible for reviewing customer files, creating mock-ups, colour corrections, photo re-touching, trapping, imposition, spot and process colour separations, proof and plate output for web and sheet-fed presses.
You will also need to recognize potential problems and report them to the parties concerned and provide possible solutions, monitor the plates and the plating process, and ensure quality and accuracy.
- Must have strong knowledge of Adobe CC Suite, Imposition, Rip Software
- Prepress workflows including: Kodak Prinergy, Heidelberg Prinect, Heidelberg Print Manager, Agfa Apogee
- Efficient in both Mac & PC platforms
- General knowledge of graphics/print production methods
- Minimum 5 years experience
Compensation to be determined based on experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)